Our team at FORM Health is dedicated to providing you with effective health care solutions to meet your individual needs. Our highly-skilled team of dedicated health care providers are approachable and caring.
Dr. Adam Armstrong and the rest of the team at FORM Health are committed to helping you reach all of your health and wellness goals. We treat all ages: babies and children, pregnant women, seniors & all of the ages in between. Whether you have a sports injury, chronic aches & pains, need a good massage, have suffered an accident, or just want to improve your overall health, we are here to help you.
To give you the best care possible, we offer a wide array of services under one roof: chiropractic, medical acupuncture, massage therapy, custom orthotics & bracing, active release technique, cold laser, interferential current and rehabilitative programs. We understand busy and active lifestyles and offer early morning, evening and weekend appointments.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our caring team of health professionals will go above and beyond for you each and every visit so you can get back to being healthy & active.
- FORM refers to the body
- FORM is the structure and anatomy of something
- One of our primary goals is to use our knowledge of anatomy and the body to help improve your health, well-being and ability to function
- FORM also means to bring together or create. We have created a team of health care providers to provide the best level of care we can to all of our patients. We are a part of the community here where we continue to grow and give back
Services & Techniques
DR. ADAM ARMSTRONG
FULL BIO & HOURSDr. Adam Armstrong received his undergraduate education at the University of Acadia where he earned a Bachelor of Kinesiology in 2002 and a Bachelor of Education degree in 2004...
DR. SARAH BAXTER
FULL BIO & HOURSDr. Sarah Baxter received her undergraduate education at the University of Guelph where she earned an Honours Bachelor of Science degree in Human Kinetics...
LEIGHA JOHNSTON (RMT)
FULL BIO & HOURSLeigha Johnston received her undergraduate education at Sheridan College where she earned a Bachelor of Applied Science in Athletic Therapy...
Chiropractic | Massage | Sports Injury
- 122 Simcoe St N - Unit 1
- Oshawa, Ontario
- Monday 10am-6pm
- Tuesday 7am-10:30am
- Wednesday 10am-6pm
- Thursday 9:15am-11:15am
- Friday 7am-2pm
- Tuesday 12pm-6pm
- Thursday 12pm-6pm
- Saturday 9am-12pm
- Monday 12pm-7pm
- Tuesday 7am-2pm
- Thursday 12pm-7pm
- Friday 7am-2pm Book Online Shawn Winters Hours:
- Call to Book
Dr. Adam Armstrong Hours:
Dr. Sarah Baxter Hours:
Leigha Johnston Hours: